A staple winter slow cooker meal in our house although I tend to start making it in the fall as well. Hubby and kids just love this and like a lot of slow cooker meals it is very easy.
Full of flavor, very tender on your fork and you do not need to add any extra seasoning’s or change anything about the recipe. It is actually just like the pepper steak you order at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
It smells terrific and when you are all ready to eat quickly make up some nice fluffy rice and serve. I know you all you of you out there with slow cookers are going to love this delicious pepper steak.
- 4-6 steaks (I used flank steak, but you can use whatever is on sale)
- 2 chopped bell peppers (any color you like)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put meat in first.
- Cover with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and water.
- Add Italian Seasoning and black pepper. (You don’t need to stir anything.)
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours on low, or on high for 4-6 hours.