Strawberry Maple Syrup Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Maple Syrup Frosting:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
How to make Strawberry Maple Syrup Cake
- Preheat oven 350˚F.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Pour into a cake pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Boil maple syrup until the consistency becomes threadlike.
- Beat egg white until stiff then add to maple syrup.
- After cake comes out of the oven, take it out of the pan and let it cool.
- Arrange strawberries on cake.
- Pour maple syrup mixture on top of the cake.