Cheesecake Factory Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic- an Italian Twist on a Classic Dish
If you’re looking for a new way to spruce up your pasta night, then the Cheesecake Factory’s Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic is your easy go-to! With this dish, you can bring an Italian twist to a classic dish.
This recipe is a great way to give ordinary pasta a sophisticated makeover. It provides robust, Italian flavors coupled with the enticing aroma of roasted garlic. If you’re looking for an interesting, yet surprisingly simple way to make your spaghetti stand out from your usual dinners, this one is sure to do the trick.
- 1 pound of uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of cooked, chopped chicken
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of freshly-chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup of freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- Cook farfalle al dente in a large pot of boiling, salted water
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Saute the minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and basil for about 1 minute
- Stir in the cooked chicken, julienned sun-dried tomatoes, and cooked farfalle
- Stir to combine
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese
- Serve topped with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired
Cheesecake Factory Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic is the perfect dish if you’re looking to take a break from the traditional spaghetti dishes and try something a little different. The combination of the fragrant garlic, crunchy sun-dried tomatoes, and the cheesy Parmesan is a perfect complement to the chicken and farfalle.
For those who are looking to bring some Italian flair to their pasta night, try this Cheesecake Factory Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic. This recipe takes the classic pasta dish to the next level with its flavorful ingredients. Let this dish transport you, if even just for one meal, to an Italian trattoria without ever leaving your kitchen!