Tantalizingly Delicious: Cookie Recipe with No Baking Powder
Are you on board to try something new and exciting? Do you care to tantalize your taste buds with an exceptional cookie recipe that is as easy to make as it is delicious? Well, this cookie recipe with no baking powder is your entryway to deliciousness.
The unique appeal of this recipe lies in its simplicity; done right, you’ll find that no baking powder is needed to create a flavorful, crunchy, and moist-textured cookie. It’s ideal for anytime that you don’t have baking powder in your pantry, yet you’re craving something sweet, light, and chocolaty.
– Half a cup of butter
– One cup granulated sugar
– One egg
– Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
– Two cups wheat flour
– half a teaspoon of baking soda
– One teaspoon of salt
– One and a half cups of chocolate chips
– Preheat your oven to 375°F.
– In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar with a mixer on medium speed.
– Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until blended.
– In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
– Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until fully blended.
– Gently stir in the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
– Scoop one tablespoon of cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
– Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Transfer onto a wire rack to cool before serving.
Voila! A tasty and sweet treat created without having to rely on baking powder. This cookie recipe is incredibly versatile as well; feel free to use nuts, spices or other favorite ingredients to create a delicious concoction of your own.
For a dough that’s even crunchier and sweeter, you can also substitute brown sugar for the granulated sugar, or use a mix of both. If you’re looking for a more traditional cookie, you could also compare and contrast this recipe with others out there that use baking powder.
No matter your preference, this recipe with no baking powder is a surefire hit for all cookie lovers! Give it a try!