Experience the Perfection of Meatloaf – No Eggs Necessary
The unique savory flavor of meatloaf is a timeless classic—a dinner staple that’s been around for generations. But sometimes, making a traditional meatloaf means spending extra time on ingredients that don’t necessarily enhance the flavor. Enter the ‘No Egg’ meatloaf. It’s easy to make, delicious to eat, and omits the ingredients many find tricky and time-consuming.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Gently mix together with a spoon until all ingredients are combined, but do not over-mix.
- Form mix into a loaf shape and place it on a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This classic, comforting dinner dish is an amazing blend of savory flavors from the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion. While some meatloaf recipes require eggs as a binding agent, this one does not, so it’s sure to satisfy all your dinner guests. The ketchup top is the flavor perk of this dish, perfect for layering on a unique and tangy flavor.
No matter your taste or cooking experience level, this ‘No Egg’ meatloaf will be a hit in your household. If you’re looking for something classic with a twist, this recipe is for you! It pairs wonderfully with potatoes, a vegetable side dish, or a light salad. Enjoy!