Tantalizing, Mustard Flavored Meatloaf Recipe
Have you ever tried a meatloaf that isn’t dry, bland and boring? Well, now you can! This zesty and flavorful Meatloaf Recipe Mustard promises to be a delicious, easy-to-make option that will add a unique twist to your dinner table.
This homey dish is a classic that has been enjoyed by generations of families around the globe. The tart, zesty condiment mustard gives it a unique kick of flavor and is an ideal base for many creative versions of this masterpiece.
– 1 ½ lbs Ground Beef
– 2 tablespoons of Freshly Diced Parsley or Oregano
– 1 Onion, Diced
– 2 cloves of Garlic, Minced
– 2 Eggs
– 2 tablespoons of Whole or Dijon Mustard
– ¼ cup of Milk
– 1 teaspoon of Salt and Pepper
– 1 cup of Dry Breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl combine Ground Beef, Parsley or Oregano, Onion, Garlic, Eggs, Mustard, Milk, Salt and Pepper, and Breadcrumbs.
3. Mix the ingredients well until they are fully combined.
4. Oil the bottom of a loaf pan and then place the mixture into the pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for around 55-60 minutes, or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove the meatloaf from the oven, let cool and then serve.
This delicious Meatloaf Recipe Mustard is sure to be a hit with your family! The mustard gives it an unexpected and tantalizing flavor that will make you forget about traditional meatloaves and set your taste buds ablaze. Serve this hearty and flavorful dish for a main at a special gathering, or use leftovers for sandwiches the next day.
For a vegetarian variation, try replacing the beef with an equal quantity of beans and mushrooms.
Plus, you can experiment with different mustards to create endless flavor variations. For a lightly tangy flavor, opt for a honey mustard. Or, for a daring and intense spin, use a spicy brown or whole grain mustard.
No matter how you choose to enjoy this classic dish, your family and friends will love it! Enjoy!