Overnight Oats – The Ultimate Healthy and Delicious Breakfast
As busy adults, it can be hard for us to find the time to cook breakfast. We’re either dashing out of the door to work or school or just don’t feel like cooking after a late night. That’s where this quick and easy overnight oats recipe comes in handy. All you need is 5 minutes of your time to mix up the ingredients the night before and you’ll be ready to dig into a perfectly prepped breakfast the next morning.
Overnight oats are the ultimate breakfast of champions, as they’re packed with all the right ingredients to keep you energized and healthy throughout the morning. The oats provide slow-burning energy, while the protein and fiber in the almond milk keep you feeling full longer. And you can customize it to your liking by adding everything from nuts, to fruit, to even shredded coconut!
Recipe: Overnight Oats
– 1/2 cup of rolled oats
– 1/2 cup of almond milk
– 1 spoonful of honey
– 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– A handful of your favorite nuts and dried fruits
1. Place oats in a container with a lid.
2. Add almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Add your favorite nuts and dried fruits.
4. Place the lid on the container, give it a good shake, and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
5. The next morning, simply grab and go or grab and reheat the oats in the microwave.
Thanks to this easy overnight oats recipe, you can now have an energy-filled and tasty breakfast right at your fingertips. This recipe is also perfect for busy mornings when you need to get out the door quickly. With overnight oats, you can just grab your prepped breakfast on your way out and enjoy a healthy meal wherever you go!