Phillips Crab Cake – A delicious treat for seafood lovers!
Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds? With Phillips Crab Cakes, you can create a memorable feast that your whole family can enjoy!
Warmed seaside flavors combine with succulent crab, panko-breaded encased in a deliciously golden-brown crust -Phillips Crab Cakes is a seafood dish that you simply cannot resist. All the right elements come together to create an exquisite and delicate seafood sensation.
– 2 lbs. fresh lump crab meat
– ¼ cup finely chopped onion
– 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
– 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
– 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 large egg
– 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, mayonnaise, mustard, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and egg. Mix well.
3. Gently fold in crab meat until evenly distributed.
4. Place the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Form into six 3”–4” patties.
5. Generously sprinkle panko breadcrumbs onto crab cakes.
6. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Drizzle over crab cakes.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve Phillips Crab Cake with a crisp green salad and a dash of lemon wedge for a succulent dinner or lunch. Guests will be raving about its delectable combination of spices and the perfectly crunchy exterior.
If you’re a seafood lover, then Phillips Crab Cake should definitely be added to your weekly menu. It’s a sophisticated, yet easy to make, entrée that will please even the pickiest of eaters. Just be sure to spoon out the Old Bay seasoning with a light touch, as it can be quite powerful. Enjoy!