Tastebud Tantalizer! Reddit Famous Cinnamon Flop Cake
If you’re looking for a quick yet tasty way to satisfy a sweet tooth, the Reddit Famous Cinnamon Flop Cake can be your go-to dessert. The secret combination of cinnamon and sugar adds a burst of flavour and the soft and fluffy cake with a crunchy crust is, simply put, irresistable.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, eggs, and milk until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until the mixture is thick and creamy.
5. Grease a 13×9 inch baking pan. Spread the batter evenly into the pan.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. Let cool before serving. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon before serving
This Reddit Famous Cinnamon Flop Cake recipe is a showstopper. Combining the sweet flavours of granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg with the crunchy texture of the crust, this easy recipe will impress anyone. Plus, the combination of fluffy cake and crunchy topping makes it a perfect dessert for any occasion.
Cinnamon is a classic flavour for baking, common to many cultures worldwide. From Afgani Sheer Khurma to French Spice Cake, the versatile spice is used from breakfast to dessert to add a nuanced yet comforting taste. Using the perfect balance of sugar and nutmeg, this cinnamon flop cake is sure to elevate your after-dinner dessert game!
If you’re looking for more delectable dessert ideas, try out these recipes: spiced oaty apple crumble, classic American apple pie, or a fun german chocolate cake twist. Whatever your sweet tooth might desire, you can find a delicious dessert here!