Too Much Chocolate Cake: Bite-Size Bliss!
Are you ready to take your baking to the next level? If so, you won’t want to miss out on this indulgent Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe! Rich, moist and full of flavour, this special cake is sure to turn heads – and empty plates!
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (149 grams) light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) salt
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (79 ml) strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup (106 grams) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) dark chocolate chips
- Confectioners’ sugar, for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the buttermilk, coffee and cocoa powder. Add the buttermilk mixture to the cake batter and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar, if desired, and enjoy!
This Too Much Chocolate Cake is bursting with flavour, combining rich cocoa powder and dark chocolate chips with sweet brown sugar and creamy buttermilk. Not only is it a cinch to make, but it’s a real crowd pleaser too! Whether you’re making it for a special occasion or just a treat for yourself, this delicious recipe is sure to bring a smile to your family and friends.
If you’re looking for a similarly delicious cake with a hint of something special, try our German Chocolate Oatmeal Cake recipe. Blessed with a blend of flavours, it’s sure to tantalize your taste buds!
This Too Much Chocolate Cake is the perfect addition to any party or get-together. Even those who are all about the chocolate will be surprised — and impressed — by the moist and flavourful bite-size bites this cake has to offer. So go ahead, and treat yourself to this easy-to-make yet guilty-free indulgence – you won’t regret it!