I love kiwis and these popsicles are just another way I love to eat the delicious little green fruits. You can make this recipe without the sugar if you so desire just taste a little before you set them to decide.If they are for guests you can make them look really nice by placing a slice of kiwi in the bottom of the popsicle mould before you pour the mixture in.
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 kiwifruit
- 1 cup lime juice
- 3 cup water
- Pour the sugar and one cup of water into a pan. Boil and set aside to cool off. Be extremely careful, this mixture can cause severe burns.
- Cut the kiwifruits into quarters. Remove the seeds and cores if you like, but they are completely safe to eat.
- Blend the kiwifruit flesh into a liquid. This should take about 1 minute.
- Pour the sugar syrup, puréed kiwifruit, the remaining water, and lime juice into a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into glass cups or molds. Freeze for 6 hours.
- Finished. Enjoy the fresh taste on a hot summer’s day.