An Easy Egg Toast Recipe
Reaching for something easy and quick to make for breakfast? This Egg Toast recipe is just the thing! Packed with protein and heavenly delicious, this one will be sure to put a smile on your face. Plus, it doesn’t require too many ingredients and takes only a few minutes to make – the perfect quick meal for those busy mornings or days when you don’t have the time for a full-on breakfast. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: cheese and/or herbs
- Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Butter both sides of your bread and place it on the skillet.
- Crack the egg onto the bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the egg until the whites are nearly cooked through.
- Flip the bread over and continue cooking until the whites are cooked through and the yolk is to your desired level of done-ness.
- Optional: Add cheese and/or herbs before flipping the bread over.
- Transfer your egg toast to a plate and enjoy!
And that’s it! As you can see, this Egg Toast recipe is simple, quick, and delicious. If you’re in a hurry, this is the perfect breakfast for you – it’s sure to fill you up and keep your energy up for the day ahead. Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!